Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Presenting:The Business!

Hi all!

At varsity we are trying to build on our businesses and our brand identity, so that by the time we leave we will be well on our way and we have a business in order to be photographers and become a booming success!

I have decided I will share with you my new logo and how great it looks with my name on the image.
THE LOGO:

It took me forever to work out what I wanted and I came up with a flower because I have flower vinyl stickers on my car so I managed to clone the flower design from my car into photo-shop and find a stem on the internet and so my logo came to life.

As you can see the background is blue, this is a new decision and now the colour I would like my business to carry, purple/lilac was my first option but seeing so much of it made me want to puke! So this blue is my final decision and I'm happy with it. I have come up with new letter heads for quotes and invoices, that incorporate my business name and the logo!

Eeek! Excited yet nerve wracking at the same time, just know that I will running my own business. Lets hope all goes steady!


Look how great the logo with my name looks on my images? This is one of the images I took of Tinky Aboud for one of my assignments at varsity. she was such a GREAT Sport!!!
So once you have had a photo-shoot with me you will receive some images with my logo on :)

All smiles on my side!
Blog soon
Netty

No comments:

Post a Comment