Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blog Assignment


Task 2
Question:
1. What does Photography mean to you? 
 Answer:
1. Photography to me means a way of life and accomplishing goals and doing what interests my way of life by doing what I enjoy.  

Question:
     2. What aspects of Photography do you love?

     Answer: 
     
2.   Some aspects of photography that I love is setting up for shoots and designing my own set-ups, playing with light and watching and figuring out what different lights do to enhance a set-up.

Question: 
      3. What aspects of Photography do you find challenging?

      Answer:

3.    Although I enjoying the aspect of light I also find it challenging especially if I am trying to get a specific effect I have to figure what light to use and how to use it to create a certain feel for the photograph.

     
      Question: 

      4. Where do you find inspiration for your Photography 'projects'?

      Answer:

 4.  I mainly find inspiration for my photographic projects from the internet or from tv and then by searching on the internet for what I have seen. Although inspiration can come from anywhere and does come from anywhere even walking around a shopping mall.


 Question:
           5. If you could share one thing with others who are also interested in Photography what would it be?

          Answer: 

         5. Give it a try but you will find it is not as easy as you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment